Friday, June 23, 2006


Hey you. Yeah you. You're gonna buy this. You're gonna buy this because you appreciate comedy. And being one who appreciates comedy, you will want to own the best season of the best sitcom ever. So buy this. Stop reading this blog and buy it and watch it and love it. Every second you go without owning it is an incredulous insult to my Guadalupan heritage. If money came in loaves, you could slice your own dollar bills. Regardless, Newsradio Season 4. You can thank me in heaven, which is where you'll be while watching this DVD set. And you can't watch it until you buy it. So buy it already. I mean dammit.

And come February, I'll be an uncle. Still processing that one myself.....

"Someone needs to help you die the right way. And we both know that dying ain't something you ever done before." --Sherman Alexie

3 Comments:

Blogger chia said...

Sadly, thanks to the copy machine episode, I now know what Browe's funeral would look like.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Osgood McSonogram said...

Wanna know how hilarious Chia's comment is those of you who haven't bought and watched Season 4 yet? THEN GO OUT AND BUY THE DELICIOUSNESS!!!!!!! I'm not kidding here youse guys, YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!!!

1:34 AM  
Blogger chia said...

You should really include a warning cause I just finished watching all the episodes and now i'm clinically depressed because I can't keep watching more episodes. Oh well, it's time for another homoerrotic trip down the ol' muddy.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home